We are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety
whilst staying with us in these still uncertain times.
We pride ourselves in the personal service we offer guests of the Manor, and although it will be
very strange to limit this kind of service, it is essential to protect everyone - you, us and our staff.
We offer the following:
- Confidence in our cleanliness
- Secure online accommodation booking
- Contactless check-in and checkout
- Good phone signal and Wi-Fi
- Worry-free cancellation policy
- On your arrival, and for the duration of your stay, hand sanitiser is available for your use.
- Our bedroom linen & towelling are professionally cleaned at a high temperature.
- There will be limited seating in our restaurant and breakfast room, to ensure social distancing between our guests.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and additional hygiene procedures are in place. The Government guidance now includes face coverings to be worn in public areas of hotels. We therefore expect our guests to wear theirs from arrival and whilst moving around the house unless you are exempt from wearing them. Once seated in the lounge bar or restaurant, you may remove your face covering.
- We are currently only able to accet restaurant bookings for up to 6 people, and we must ensure the restaurant and lounge is closed at 10pm.
We ask you, our guests, to play your part by washing your hands, using the hand sanitiser, wearing your face covering and observing social distancing when using the public areas.
Wiltshire is currently in Tier 1 (Medium). However, please follow the rules for the area you live in - tier 2 (high) or tier 3 (very high).
If you have any concerns or questions, please do contact us prior to your stay.Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Paula & Cyrille