We are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety
whilst staying with us in these still uncertain times.
We pride ourselves in the personal service we offer guests of the Manor, and although it will be
very strange to limit this kind of service, it is essential to protect everyone - you, us and our staff.
We offer the following:
- Confidence in our cleanliness
- Contactless check-in and checkout
- Good phone signal and Wi-Fi
- Worry-free cancellation policy
- Secure online payment
- On your arrival, and for the duration of your stay, hand sanitiser is available for your use.
- There will be limited seating in our restaurant and breakfast room, to ensure social distancing between our guests.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and additional hygiene procedures are in place. The Government guidance (updated 08/08/20) now includes face coverings to be worn in public areas of hotels. We therefore expect our guests to wear theirs upon arrival and departure, unless you are exempt from wearing them. Face coverings are not required in the restaurant or lounge.
- Our bedroom linen & towelling are professionally cleaned at a high temperature.
And we ask you, our guests, to play your part by washing your hands, using the hand sanitiser, wearing your face covering and observing social distancing when using the public areas. Thank you.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do contact us prior to your stay.